Past perfect

 

 Practice: Past Perfect 

Functions of the "past perfect"

It refers to a period of time in the recent past. It is used to indicate that an event that happened in the past precedes another event. It does not matter which event is mentioned first, because the verb tense clearly indicates the chronological order in which they occur.
The concept was tested with online and written activities.

with all that and the concept we face exercises of this individually with their respective evidence
Here I show you mine, perhaps serving as an example.

This is one of the exercises that I found and did, it took me a few tries really ahahahaha but it was achieved









apart from this I dare to include some examples that I found on the question tags

apart from this I dare to include some examples that I found on the question tags

She is an artist, isn’t she? (Ella es una artista, ¿verdad?)

They are your school mates, aren’t they? (Ellos son tus compañeros de escuela, ¿cierto?)









Comentarios